Another idea for your Christmas dinner. You can also do this with prawn. Merry Christmas!
Ingredients (serve 2-3)
- 1 tablespoon dill chopped
- 5 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 250 gm scallops
- 2 ½ tablespoon Olive Oil
- Wash the scallop and dab dry.
- Rinse the dill and take the tender part of the plant, and chop finely.
- Minced 1 garlic. Mixed dill, minced garlic and 2 tablespoon olive oil in a big bowl. Add the scallop and mix evenly and set a side.
- Chop up the remaining garlic into chucks. Mixed in ½ tablespoon olive oil and salt and mixed well and set aside for 15 mins (allow the garlic to be marinated with the salt)
- Heat up a sauce pan, add in the chopped garlic and toast it for 2 mins (fragrance but not brown). Add in butter and allow it to melt to a slight bubbling (do not burnt it). Set a side.
- Heat up grilling pan till very hot, grill the scallop 3 mins each side.
- Put on serving plate, drip over with the garlic butter and some garlic chunks.
- Serve hot.