Kids usually don’t like celery. Main reason is the rough fibres and the taste. This recipe is a good way to trick you child to eat.
- 2 stalks of celery
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- cooking oil
- Wash celery, and slice very thinly across the grains. This will break up the fibres.
- Peel garlic and chop into small pieces
- Crack eggs in bowl and beat, set aside.
- Heat up pan, add in oil and garlic, and fry till fragrant.
- Add in celery and salt and fry till soft.
- Spread out the celery and pour in the eggs. When brown, flip over, and fry the other side until brown.
- Serve hot.