This is a very simple meal, especially useful when you are hungry and need to whip up something really quick.
- 2 chicken eggs
- 1/2 can of bake beans
- couple of plain crackers (optional)
- 3 table spoon cooking oil
- Heat up the frying pan. Pour in the cooking oil.
- When the oil is very hot, crack in a egg. (fry one at a time or both together is fine).
- When the egg is half cook, fold 1 side over to make a pocket egg. You may need to hold it for a while for it to set into place. Flip over when lightly browned.
- Remove the egg on place on a plate.
- Pour in the bake beans into the frying pan and heat it up to near boiling.
- Serve the bake beans on the plate, and serve with plain crackers (or toast bread).
- Serve hot.
- Double the ingredient to serve 2 (then you can use 1 can of bake beans)